I use the Fool Proof Pie Crust for my pie shell.
- 3 cans of drained canned peaches (cut into pieces or slices, reserve the juice for later)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 heaping teaspoon flour
- 2 heaping tablespoons butter (can be eliminated)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup peach juice
- Fill a nine or ten inch pie shell with the 3 cans of drained peaches.
- Cream together the sugar, flour, butter and lemon juice.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Pour the mixture over the peaches.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 475 degrees, then lower the oven temperature to 325 and bake for another 50 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.