Sunday, October 18, 2009

Opening my kitchen

Well, after thinking about this, I've decided to start blogging about what I am doing in the kitchen.  Not that I do any fancy cooking, but I do like to try new things and am always looking for ways to improve existing recipes. Hopefully, by blogging about what I am doing, I'll get some ideas.

First though, I have to say that while I am married, if it is a meat or chicken dish that I am cooking, I am generally cooking for one at this time.  My husband decided to go vegetarian almost 3 years ago for a number of reasons.  So when I cook, I end up cooking two meals, one for him and one for me.  Although he will make exceptions every now and then and will eat meat or chicken.  If I make homemade buffalo sauce, I can guarantee that he will eat my buffalo chicken that night.  So I am constantly looking to improve my buffalo sauce recipe.  I'll have to post it later.  I don't have any measurements for it.  I came up with it on my own.  Right now, I am trying to figure out how I can modify the recipe so that it is a honey bbq sauce instead of a regular buffalo sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment