The mini perogies can be used for either a meal or an appetizer.
- 1 box of frozen perogies
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. chili powder
- 1 T. hot sauce
- Heat the over to 400.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a plastic bag, mix the perogies, olive oil, chili powder and hot sauce until the perogies are coated thoroughly.
- Place the perogies on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning the perogies over half way through.
- Serve with sliced celery and ranch or blue cheese dressing.