- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 c. cottage cheese
- 1/4 c. loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. plain yogurt
- 1-2 tsp. adobo sauce from can
- Place garlic, salt and chipotle pepper in a food processor and process until minced.
- Add the cottage cheese and the next 3 ingredients. Continue processing until the mixture is smooth, stopping when necessary to scrap down the sides.
- Stir in the adobo sauce.
- Cover and chill until you are ready to serve. This sauce can be stored for up to 24 hours.