- Penne pasta (or the pasta of your choice)
- Olive oil
- Tomatoes (optional)
- Fresh Basil and parsley
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the packaging.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop up the peppers into bite size pieces and put aside.
- Chop the basil and parsley and put aside. For this recipe, I didn't have fresh herbs so I used dried.
- Drain the pasta and put aside.
- Sauté the peppers and tomatoes lightly then add the pasta and herbs to the peppers and sauté for a couple more minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
- A spring of fresh basil on top or to the side of the pasta would look nice when serving this dish.