This was a relatively easy recipe to make and it let me use up some of the items that were taking up space in the pantry.
- 1 jar (24.5 oz) DOLE Tropical Fruit
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 egg
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- powdered sugar, honey or maple syrup
- Drain the tropical fruit, reserving 1 tablespoon of the syrup.
- Combine the milk, egg and reserved syrup in a shallow pie pan, mixing well with a fork.
- Lightly coat a nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray; place over medium-high heat. Dip tortilla in egg mixture, coating well on both sides. Place in hot skillet. Cook for 30 seconds or until tortilla begins to puff up. Turn the tortilla and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt and 1/4 cup tropical fruit mixture slightly off-center of each tortilla. Fold the tortilla in half and transfer to a plate. Top each tortilla with additional tropical fruit and yogurt. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.